Sunday, November 2, 2014

Work Party

Work Party is totally an oxymoron at first glance. But when you get to hang out with good friends, learn about boats, and eat pizza it really does feel like a party.

Today I was able to finish prepping our two centerboard top caps for the red boats. I've still got just a ways to go to get the new red boat's cap mounted, but the daylight and weather just ran out on us. Here is my personal assistant pre-setting all the cap screws for me. We just have to pay her in soda.


Sandy and Troy just about got both masts including stays and halyards prepped for installation. We are getting very close to having to more boats ready for the water next season.

The news I'm most excited about is Troy's idea for our hull plugs. These plugs have been quite a pain for most of us and Troy appears to have a silver bullet to make them easy to use and hard to lose. I'll get some pics and report on his prototype next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment